I don’t know where you live, but here in Philly it’s been raining for a over a week now, with more on the way.
Now, I normally bask in the the occasional rain storm – I love staring out a window at the rain, the way it smells, curling up with a good read and a good cup of coffee while I’m stuck indoors – pretty much everything about rainy weather. But when it goes on like this, it can bring a girl down (not to mention ruin her outdoor deck cocktail plans.)
Luckily I have a go-to rainy day look that always gets me through even the nastiest weather and is comfy to boot.
- Topshop Light Grey Oversized Cupro Drape Trench Coat, $190
- American Apparel Ribbed Modal Over-the-knee Sock, $13
- Marc Jacobs Daisy 1.7 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray, $60
- Victoria’s Secret Short-sleeve Scoopneck Tee, $12.50 (on sale!)
- stack of magazines
- J. Crew Cashmere Zip-front Hoodie, $188
- Fekkai Silky Straight Smooth Finish Serum, $24
- DKNY Stretch-jersey Leggings, $95
- Nine West Brunelda Rain Boot, $48.27-$62.06
- Target Bubble Umbrella Silver Ombre, $16.99
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Medium Tate, $178