I’ve never been a huge fan of American Eagle, but I really liked a dress I happened to pinterest upon.
Yeah, that’s right. I used it as a verb.
Anyway I really liked the dress, and decided to head on over to ae.com and explore. And you know what? I ended up falling for a lot of things and creating this whole perfect outfit in my head. So, it just goes to show that you should never completely omit something from your radar just because it doesn’t seem “you” enough. You might totally lose out on a cool new outfit.
- Fair Isle Sweater Dress, $49.50
- Long Hooded Parka, $189.50
- Cabled Tights, $12.50
- Wide Leather Belt, $24.50
- Cuffed Sweater Bootie, $69.50
- Deux Lux Heart Quilted Bag, $24.99
- Faux Fur Trapper Hat, $34.50
- White As Snow Fingerless Gloves, $15.50