- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Stir in eggs one at a time, mixing each in thoroughly.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt until just combined.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out dough and form balls using the palms of your hands.
- Roll each dough ball into the confectioners’ sugar until completely coated.
- Place each ball on a greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.