These mini pizzas are perfect to satisfy a craving in a pinch. They’re so easy to make and call for things you probably already have on hand. Well, maybe only if you’re obsessed with pita like me.
- pita bread
- olive oil
- your choice of topping(s)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Very lightly coat the top of the pita with olive oil (optional).
- Place a couple of tomato slices on the pita.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Add your choice of topping. (I used mini pepperoni and basil.)
- Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.