My mom usually makes this awesome dessert, that doesn’t really have a name but we like to call it peach pudding cake, for holidays and gatherings because it’s delicious. But in reality, she probably always makes it because it’s easy, not entirely bad for you, and delicious. It’s now a glorified staple in our family. Try it out for yourself and it just may become one in yours too.
- 1 pound cake
- 1 28oz canned peaches in light syrup (or fresh)
- 1 small box vanilla cook & serve pudding
- 1 8oz Lite Cool Whip
- Slice pound cake in 1-inch sections, then line a cake pan with them.
- Layer peaches onto cake.
- Prepare pudding per box directions.
- Pour pudding over the peaches and cake.
- Let cool about half an hour in the fridge.
- Top with Lite Cool Whip (like icing)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.