I love things that are easy. I love guacamole. I love easy-to-make guacamole. Understand? You will if you love both of these things too.
Here’s my go-to recipe for guacamole on the fly.
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime or 1/2 lemon
- red onion
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder (optional)
- Cut avocado and scoop into bowl
- Finely chop some red onion and add it to the bowl.
- Finely chop some cilantro and add it to the mixture.
- Smash mixture around with a fork until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the juice of 1 small lime or 1/2 lemon and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. And if your me, garlic powder.
I should have made a last step that said “enjoy”. Because you totally should. I like to eat mine with a handful of blue corn chips or those Hint of Lime Tostitos. It’s also really good on whole grain toast. So many options. So little time.