If you’re like me, anything can be made better with sparkles. And the color pink. Including headphones. So I painted my headphones a wonderful sparkly pink.
Some of you might ask why, but I’ve always been more of a why not kind of gal. So again, if you’re like me and have about an hour to kill, get to work. I bet you’ll smile every time you listen to your tunes through your freshly made over headphones. I know I do.
- acrylic paint in the color of your preference (again I used pink and glitter)
- mod podge
- paint brushes (different sizes may be helpful)
- masking tape
- Tape off your headphones around the area you want to paint to prevent any from getting on where you do want to paint.
- Paint your headphones. Mine took about 4 coats of color. Drying time only consisted of alternating sides.
- If you are using glitter paint, do this now. I used 2 coats.
- After that’s dry, paint on the mod podge to seal your color and even out any texture issues.
- Remove tape.
- Rock out.