Get the most out of the last of your summer produce with these two great recipes. Both incorporate watermelon into easy and delicious concoctions. Here goes.
Watermelon & Feta Salad Ingredients
- Cube watermelon into relatively small pieces.
- Combine watermelon with feta and finely chopped basil.
- Sprinkle with some pepper and serve over a bed of arugula.
Watermelon Mint Lemonade Ingredients
- mint leaves
- lemonade (fresh or mix)
- Toss a handful of cubed watermelon into a blender.
- Add a few mint leaves.
- Pour about one cup of lemonade into blender and combine.
- Pour lemonade into glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Sorry for lack of exact measurements! I winged these recipes, so you can just eyeball how much you think you’ll need.